Thursday, June 27, 2013

Don't forget the headdress

This is from February 27th 2013... Magically enough it has just been recovered... exactly 4 months later-- probably when i needed to see it the most.

I've got a hot minute
before I'm really in it.
(The Real World) that is...
if only there was a quiz...
upon answering the questions, 
I'd receive some suggestions
About what the hell to do-
On this massive sphere of mostly blue.
   YOU- don't be so naive-
take a test on what you believe!
Place utmost value towards answers you receive.
This is your Life-
You are the guide...
where ever you choose to reside-
You will be by Your side.
This much is necessarily implied.
Whoever said differently... They lied.
So stay true- be happy with you.

Some days I wake,
wondering what next.
Is there a path for this quest?
I'm not sure where to go.
Where to look? Even that I don't know.
I could look above, I could look below.
Why not straight ahead-- 
starting with getting out of bed

What if I didn't have a bed?
If I resided in the woods... making a reality of my playful childhood. No longer a child, but still as free and as wild.
Take off into the wilderness-- Don't forget my warpaint and headdress :)
_____________________________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment